We still have Our Facilities!Camp Catherine Capers is located in Wells Vermont on pristine Lake St. Catherine. We are surround by pastoral views, the famous summer green mountains, and quaint towns.
Located on our 90 acres of pastures, woods, and fun we have:
- 80x144 covered arena (photo below)
- A 50 horse barn and "country zoo" area.
- Straight and Box Stalls
- 4 large riding rings, Cross Country Course, and riding trails.
- Cabins with centrally located rest rooms, with hot showers (the cabins are located very close to where the horses are pastured at night).
- Health Center/Infirmary
- Tennis court
- Play Field used for evening activities and games (also a "show ring")
- Arts and Craft room
- Digital Photography Caboose
- Dining Hall looking out on beautiful, clear Lake St. Catherine
- Waterfront with water ski boats, canoes, kayacks, and swimming area
- 7 mile Lake St. Catherine (a combination of a big lake and a little lake)
- Great Hilltop view of the Green Mountains
- Wooded trails for hiking and nature walks
Top of Page Contact Us Next Page